For those who long for more mindfulness in their daily lives, the Solfeggio Frequencies just might help. The solfeggio frequencies are part of an ancient six tone scale originally used in sacred music like Gregorian Chants and Tibetan singing bowls.
The Solfeggio frequencies are believed to date back to ancient times and are said to be fundamental sounds in Western Christian and Eastern Indian religious chants used by Gregorian Monks and Indian Sanskrit mantras.
This original scale was “ut re mi fa sol la” which later evolved into the “do re mi fa so la ti do” – the musical scale you’re probably familiar with. The solfeggio frequencies were used for ancient chants and music, and are believed to have healing properties associated with them.
To understand why Solfeggio Frequencies produce more positive effects on the body and mind, we look to the Schumann resonance. Discovered by physicist Winfried Otto Schumann in 1952, the Schumann Resonance mathematically documented the electromagnetic connection between earth and the ionosphere. He discovered that the electromagnetic waves resonated at about 8Hz. Essentially, this is the Earth’s heartbeat.
The Solfeggio Frequencies have positive effects on human beings because they resonate in harmony with the Schumann Resonance of 8Hz. In music tuned to these frequencies, the scales begin at 8Hz and move up in multiples of 8 until they reach the various Solfeggio Frequencies. This is a more natural and comfortable vibration for humans and helps us become more attuned to the natural world.
You may have already heard of various aspects of sound healing, and perhaps you have even participated in a sound ceremony with your community or a sound healing bath, aimed to align your chakras in which healers play a variety of tuned crystal singing bowls over various parts of the body. It’s likely that the particular sounds and vibrations you experienced were some of the solfeggio frequencies.
Proponents of sound healing believe that these specific frequencies and tones correlate to particular healing energies and areas of the body. Each frequency has its own unique benefits.
There are six main solfeggio frequencies used for meditation and healing.
- 396 Hz helps liberate the mind from guilt and fear. It balances the root chakra to help you feel more grounded. It can be a powerful aid in times of grief.
- 417 Hz helps to heal the physical body and create positive change. It helps you recover from trauma and removes emotional blocks.
- 432 Hz this frequency soothes the soul and connects one to the power of nature. It is associated with the heart chakra and helps shift perception from the mind to the heart.
- 528 Hz is known as the miracle frequency. It promotes miracles, transformation and peace. It is also called the love frequency and increases confidence. It balances the solar plexus and heart chakras.
- 639 Hz aids in facilitating healthy relationships and reconnecting to loved ones. It encourages harmony and communication. It balances the throat chakra.
- 741 Hz helps figure out solutions to complicated problems and express oneself more effectively.
- 852 Hz increases spiritual enlightenment and helps return to spiritual order. This frequency can help with heightening your divine intuition. It can heal negative thought patterns and overthinking.
- 963 Hz is associated with balancing the crown chakra. It activates the pineal in order to bring you back to your highest self.
To experience the healing powers of these frequencies all you need to do is find a comfortable space where you can relax. You don’t need expensive singing bowls, all you need is the HZ Player downloaded on your device. You can choose to wear headphones, or allow the music to fill the room. Perhaps you might choose to lay in a comfortable position on your back, with the lights dimmed and your eyes gently closed.
You can select some of your favorite meditation music and use the HZ Player to select which solfeggio frequency to work with in meditation. Simply choose the frequency that best corresponds to your intention for the meditation.
Lay quietly and let the music wash over you. Focus on the sounds and your breath, allowing your mind to wander. Perhaps focus on the chakra that corresponds to the frequency you’re working with. For example, if you are working with 963 Hz, focus your attention on the crown of your head and breathe into that space. Open yourself to the possibility of healing.
It is important to note that sound healing should never replace the opinion of a qualified healthcare professional. Instead, these solfeggio frequencies can be used as a complementary therapy to support mindfulness meditation.
Once you’ve worked with the solfeggio frequencies you may notice subtle shifts in your life, health, and patterns of thought. You may feel more aligned and have an easier time slipping into mindful meditation. You might even open yourself up to your own divine potential.
Fortunately the ability to listen to all of your songs at Solfeggio Scales just got a lot easier!
With HZP you can adjust the frequency of any music you have on your personal devices to enhance your listening experience. HZP allows you to experience your favorite songs in any of the Solfeggio Frequencies so that you can explore what resonates with your unique mind, body, and spirit.
For the first time, you can unlock the healing potential of these frequencies at home from any device – making ancient medicine accessible for modern times. This new software is perfect for DJ’s, meditations, mindful gatherings of all kinds. Download HZP today to see how listening to music at any of the healing frequencies will benefit you. We believe you’ll love what you hear!
Head on over to https://hzplayer.com/download to find the right player for your device!