Write For Us
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article. In order to ensure that our blog is valuable and timely, the following guidelines have been compiled for those making a contribution. If you have any questions or comments regarding these guidelines, direct them to the student editor at Editor@soundhealers.net.
Before writing/submitting an article:
- Article topic must be approved.
Things to follow when writing/submitting an article:
- Completed article must be original, well-written and adhere to the approved article topic.
- Submit article in Google Docs format only.
- Article should be a minimum of 500 words.
- Recommended article length 1500 – 3000 words.
- Use single spacing after punctuation.
- Regardless of submission style, all articles will post in the same format.
- If images are included, Please provide a Google Drive folder link where we can download original images. Image file format must be PNG or JPG only.
Article title and author information:
- Include an appropriate and informative title for article.
- Capitalize only the first letter of each word in the title.
- The subject matter of submitted articles must be appropriate in language and content for a global publication.
- Each author will be provided an opportunity to register as an author and create their own bio box including a photo and author description.
- Write at a level appropriate for a high-school-level audience.
- Do not use profanity.
- Avoid biased or derogatory language.
- Avoid slang.
- All article content must be written from a neutral point of view. This allows all views to be represented fairly and without bias.
- Authors should aim to provide complete information, and not to promote one particular point of view over another.
Submitting an article gives SoundHealers.net the rights to publish and edit, if needed. The blog editor will review all articles and make minor changes for readability, organization and style prior to publication. If significant edits are needed, the editor will send the revised article back to author for approval. The date an article is published will be determined by the editor.
Please contact the editor at Editor@soundhealers.net with ideas or suggestions, or to get involved.